Highbury Quadrant Nursery Admissions Policy
How do I apply for a place in Highbury Quadrant Nursery?
Children from our pre-school automatically are given a place in our Nursery.
New children’s parents/ carers need to complete a NA1- FORM available at the school office. Completed forms should be handed back to the school office. The Nursery Manager will contact parents by telephone once places become available.
Below is a table explaining the 3 intakes during the Nursery year.
|Start date for your child||When will you be contacted by the Nursery Manager|
|September||June / July|
Once you have been informed about a place at our Nursery, you will be invited to an admissions meeting normally lasting an hour. During this meeting the Nursery manager will fill in your admission forms, taken for a tour of the Nursery, provide you with practical information such as school times and will explain the transition policy. The transition policy is also available on the school website.
You will be required to bring the following documents to your admission missing:
- Childs birth certificate/ passport
- Parents photographic ID eg Passport or Driving licence
- Proof of address
- National Insurance number
- Children will be able to start part time Nursery when they are 37 months old.
- Places will be allocated initially on a part-time basis (9am -12pm) or (12.30pm -3.30pm) or flexible (2 full days -9am -3.30pm and a half day) which could be am or pm.
- Full time (9am-3.30pm) places are allocated to children who will turn 4 years within the academic year.
- Individual needs are considered and some children attend for a shorter period of time if they find the sessions too long.
The Special Needs Coordinator (SENCO) also liaises with agencies within the Borough in order to discuss any children who may require special support.
For more information or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact us on 020 7226 6531
Premilla Pillay (Nursery manager) firstname.lastname@example.org
Anne-Marie Henderson- email@example.com