Data Dashboard 2016
Click here for information about progress and attainment within our school 2016-unvalidated-inspection-dashboard.
Highbury Quadrant achieved some excellent results in 2015!
- 90% of our year 6 pupils left achieving a Level 4 or above in Reading, Writing & Maths.
- Level 4 is the target set by the government to show a child is ready to achieve at secondary school.
- Our 90% is 25% higher than the National Threshold for Floor Standard for schools.
L4+ for Reading, Writing and Maths
- Highbury Quadrant performance 90%
- National Threshold for Floor Standard 65%
- We are in the top 10 schools in Islington (out of 45) for writing levels for all pupils and for boys at Level 4 and above.
- We are in the top 13 schools in Islington for reading levels of all pupils at Level 4 and above.
- We are in the top 12 schools in Islington for Maths levels of all pupils at Level 4 and above.
- We are well above the average in Islington schools and the national average of schools across the country.
- In year 2, 84% of our pupils achieved a Level 2 and above in reading and writing.
- In year 2, 86% of our pupils achieved a Level 2 and above in maths.
- 91.4% of our children left the Early Years achieving in the Prime Areas in comparison to 74% of children in other Islington schools.
- 66% of children in Early Years achieved a Good Level of Development compared to 64% in other Islington schools.