In-Year Admissions for Years 1-6
If you wish to apply for Highbury Quadrant School, and your child is not starting reception class or year seven in September 2020, please complete the Islington online in-year application form on the council website.
Before you start, you’ll need:
- an email address
If you need help setting up email or using the web, we offer free guidance and training in using your computer and getting online.
- proof of your address
You need to provide one of the following:
- Your Council Tax reference number (you can find this on your Council Tax bill).
- A copy of your most recent rent, mortgage statement or tenancy agreement.
- Two documents which show your address, e.g. a utility bill, bank statement, or a letter from your GP, hospital, dentist or optician
- proof that your child lives with you
You also need to provide one of the following:
- A copy of your most recent child benefit or family tax credit letter, as long as it shows your child’s name and address
- Two documents from the following:
- A letter from your child’s GP, dentist, hospital or optician.
- NHS Medical Card.
- Child Trust Fund document.
- The page in your child’s health record book that has their name and address.
All documents must be less than a year old. Documents can be uploaded with your online admissions application. Don’t delay your application, even if you don’t have all the proofs of address that we need – we’ll contact you later with advice on what to do.