In-Year Admissions for Years 1-6
If you wish to apply for Highbury Quadrant School, and your child is not starting reception class or year seven in September 2023, please complete the Islington online in-year application form on the council website.
Before you start, you’ll need:
An email address
If you need help setting up email or using the web, we offer free guidance and training in using your computer and getting online.
Proof of your address
You need to provide one of the following:
- Your Council Tax reference number (you can find this on your Council Tax bill).
- A copy of your most recent rent, mortgage statement or tenancy agreement.
- Two documents which show your address, e.g. a utility bill, bank statement, or a letter from your GP, hospital, dentist or optician
- proof that your child lives with you
You also need to provide one of the following:
- A copy of your most recent child benefit or family tax credit letter, as long as it shows your child’s name and address
- Two documents from the following:
- A letter from your child’s GP, dentist, hospital or optician.
- NHS Medical Card.
- Child Trust Fund document.
- The page in your child’s health record book that has their name and address.
All documents must be less than a year old. Documents can be uploaded with your online admissions application. Don’t delay your application, even if you don’t have all the proofs of address that we need – we’ll contact you later with advice on what to do.